Beginners are advised to take advantage of any free bonus offer from a poker site, as most of the sites are going to reward beginners with multiple deposit bonuses and matching deposit bonuses, the more in the number the greater the benefits are for the beginner.
Next time when you are clearing your first bonus, do not hesitate to contact the customer service of the poker site to clear the bonus. You will need to ask the support staff of the poker site for any assistance that you need to clear your bonus quickly and efficiently.
Online poker rooms now offer bonuses which benefit both the player and the poker room.
- Don’t forget this, as it will ensure that you always have the most available and lucrative bonuses to play with when you are not starting to rake any money, plus you can start earning more money with the bonus money of a poker room, which you can’t get just anywhere else.
- In clearing your bonus points, you must play a certain number of raked hands in order to qualify for the bonus. Make sure you are playing a limit that is consistent with the real cash you can usually play with, the later your bonus is eligible for the higher the limit that you can play at, but remember that the more you play the more bonus points you earn.
- The bonus is cleared in increments or as a Salala of points, the amount you get is dependent on the amount of poker points you earn as a result of rake or tournament entries. These points are offered to you regularly by the poker room, usually on a daily basis, and the amount of bonus points varies in increments of $5, $10, $50 and $200.
If you play lower limits than micro stakes, you can earn bonus points even faster because the poker room provides you with faster payout of your poker points.
To clear your bonus and access to the cash or tournament portion of your bonus, you need to earn a certain number of points before the bonus cash is released into your account. The below example shows the steps needed to clear a bonus of $100 in increments of $5.
- Step 1: You must play 100 raked hands to clear the bonus.
- Step 2: The bonus will be released into your account in $5 increments.
- Step 3: You can earn 1 point for every 50 raked hands you play.
- Step 4: The first bonus is $10, second bonus is 10 points, third 10 points, fourth 10 points and so on.
- Step 5: You must earn 50 points to access the cash portion of the bonus.
- Step 6: subtract 50 points from 110 to determine the number of poker chips you need to bet to access the cash portion of the bonus. Bet the Corporation’s Poker Chips Into the Fold to access the cash portion.
- Step 7: If you only play at Micro-stakes, do not worry about step 6, it will still be mixed up.
Make sure you read the bonus playthrough requirements carefully as they may be different than casino requirements.
- There was $1,000 in bonus money available through the second bonus.
- You played 100 raked hands and cleared the bonus to access the cash portion.
- You played 200 raked hands and cleared the bonus to access the cash portion.